Working in sync with GoPhilanthropic Foundation (a US-based non-profit she co-founded in 2001), travelers were given access to a carefully vetted portfolio of community-based organizations facing extremely challenging issues such as human trafficking, child marriage, and a lack of equal access to healthcare and education. Travelers engaged one-on-one with NGOs, social entrepreneurs, and community leaders — the frequently lesser-known change-makers of the world who are actively making the world a more just place.
After years of guiding philanthropic travel, I realized these life-changing journeys sat within a larger, more beautiful, and expanded context.
Ethos Journeys focus areas include:
- Earth Wellness: Our innate connection and responsibility to Mother Earth.
- Spirituality: Sacred spaces, places, and practices that connect us to something greater than ourselves.
- Scientific Wisdom: Regenerative sciences and technologies spanning medicine to cosmology.
- Indigenous Wisdom: Our interconnection and sense of “wholeness” with life.
- Mind, Body, Soul: Aligning ourselves with our most authentic, best selves.
- Humanitarian Action: Connecting with people and programs actively responding to the needs of our time.
- Sacred Community Building: Deepening our sense of belonging to each other.